Two-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Bark
Chocolate bark is an easy and simple way to treat yourself and your family to sweet and crunchy treats. Our version of Dark Chocolate Bark only requires 2 ingredients - dark chocolate and our Healthy Crunch All About The Crunch Trail Mix. The best part with making chocolate bark is that you can get creative with whatever toppings you chose. A simple and fun recipe to make with the whole family. Happy Crunching!
1 Cup Dark chocolate chips (8oz of chocolate)
1 Cup Healthy Crunch All About the Crunch Trail Mix
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate until melted and smooth. About 1 minute.
- Pour melted chocolate evenly onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper..
- Scatter trail mix over the chocolate evenly pressing just slightly so the trail mix sticks to the chocolate.
- Put chocolate in the fridge and let sit for at least 90 minutes.
- Break chocolate bark into pieces and enjoy. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.