Finding desserts or sweets that are KETO can be challenging. Our Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter is the perfect treat that is KETO certified and low in sugar with only 1 gram of sugar per serving. We're created this delicious recipe for Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups using our Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter for the ultimate sweet treat that's low in sugar and full of flavour! Plus this recipe is Keto, Vegan, Plant-based, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Grain-Free, Low sugar, Allergen-friendly, and no-bake therefore you can enjoy these delicious chocolate cups in no time. Hope you enjoy them. Happy Crunching!
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups (Keto, Vegan, Plant-Based, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Paleo, Allergen-friendly, Low Sugar)
- 14 oz 70% Dark Chocolate (low sugar or no sugar chocolate)
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together in a double boiler or in the microwave. (if microwaving, do it in short increments to prevent burning.)
- Once the chocolate is melted, spoon a layer (about 1/2 tbsp-1 tbsp) to cover the bottom of the molds, then place in the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Spoon a small scoop of Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter into each mold.
- Spoon the top chocolate layer into each mold to covering the Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter, then place back in the freezer for another 15 minutes to set.
- Store in the fridge to keep them fresh. Enjoy. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.