Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups (Keto, Vegan, Plant-Based, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Paleo, Allergen-friendly, Low Sugar)
- 14 oz 70% Dark Chocolate (low sugar or no sugar chocolate)
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together in a double boiler or in the microwave. (if microwaving, do it in short increments to prevent burning.)
- Once the chocolate is melted, spoon a layer (about 1/2 tbsp-1 tbsp) to cover the bottom of the molds, then place in the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Spoon a small scoop of Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter into each mold.
- Spoon the top chocolate layer into each mold to covering the Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter, then place back in the freezer for another 15 minutes to set.
- Store in the fridge to keep them fresh. Enjoy. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.