Keto Waffles with Blueberry Chia Jam (Keto, Vegan, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Allergen-friendly, Grain-free, Low Sugar)
Do you miss enjoying your favourite weekend breakfast of waffles, while following a low sugar or keto lifestyle? Well, if so we created the most delicious recipe for KETO waffles that's super easy to make and yes, it's gluten-free, vegan, allergen-friendly, grain-free, low in sugar, and super delicious! Plus, we're topping these waffles with our Healthy Crunch Keto Blueberry Chia Jam, that has only 2 grams of sugar per serving. You can feel good about enjoying waffles on the weekend even if you are following a Keto lifestyle. Hope you enjoy this recipe. Happy Crunching!
1/2 cup Coconut flour
3 tbsp Monk fruit sweetener or erythritol
2 tbsp Whole psyllium husk
1/2 tsp Baking powder
pinch of Salt
1/4 cup Coconut oil, softened
1 cup Non-dairy milk, room temperature
For serving: Healthy Crunch Keto Blueberry Chia Jam, fresh blueberries
For Extra Deliciousness: Add our Healthy Crunch Seed Butters
- Prepare your waffle iron and preheat according to manufacturer's instructions.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add the coconut oil to the dry ingredients and stir until everything is totally mixed and a stiff dough forms.
- Add in the non-dairy milk about 1/4 cup at a time, stirring to incorporate completely before adding in the next round of milk.
- Once all the milk is stirred in, let the mixture sit for about 3 minutes to set up.
- Divide the dough into four equal portions and make waffles according to the waffle iron instructions.
- Carefully remove the waffles from the waffle iron. Top waffles with Healthy Crunch Keto Blueberry Chia Jam and fresh blueberries. For extra deliciousness, top with Healthy Crunch Seed Butters. Enjoy! Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag@healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.