Pumpkin Maple Mini Donuts
- 1 + 1/2 cups Gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Maple Instant Latte
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup Vegan butter, melted and cooled (or Coconut Oil)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup Dairy-free milk (oat, coconut)
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Maple extract
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a mini donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the gluten-free flour, coconut sugar, Pumpkin Maple Instant Latte, baking soda, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice and whisk together.
- Add in melted vegan butter, pumpkin puree, dairy-free milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Spoon the batter into the donut pan wells.
- Bake for 8 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the donut comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then turn donuts out onto wire rack.
- Pour powdered sugar into a shallow bowl. Press donuts into the powdered sugar on both sides. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.