Blueberry Keto Cheesecake Swirl Squares
- 1 cup pecans (For nut-free option substitute sunflower or pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 can full fat coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup monk fruit sweetener, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp agar powder
- 16 ounces dairy-free cream cheese plain
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt plain
- Healthy Crunch Blueberry Chia Jam
- Grease an 8-inch spring form pan. Set aside.
- Open coconut milk can and transfer all coconut cream and 1/4 cup coconut water into a stand mixer. Use whisk attachment and mix on high speed until thickened.
- While it's mixing, add the vanilla extract, salt and 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener. Set aside once thickened.
- In a small sauce pan add water and sprinkle in agar powder. Bring to a boil and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- In another mixing bowl add the cream cheese, yogurt and 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener. Use a hand or stand mixer and blend on high until well combined. Taste and adjust sweetness if needed. On low speed, drizzle in the cooled agar until combined.
- Fold in the whipped coconut cream. Pour mixture into pan and swirl blueberry jam on top. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight and cut into squares before serving. Happy Crunching!