Golden Turmeric Carrot Cake Muffins
Did you know that turmeric is an anti-inflammatory spice that is also know as a superfood? Our Golden Turmeric Instant Latte is the perfect way to enjoy turmeric, while getting your crunch on with delicious snacks. This recipe for Golden Turmeric Carrot Muffins, uses our Healthy Crunch Instant Lattemix for the addition of Turmeric. These muffins are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, allergen-friendly and a recipe that the whole entire family will enjoy. This muffin recipe is great to enjoy for breakfast, dessert, or when want a better for you snack that's full of deliciousness. Hope you enjoy this recipe. Happy Crunching!
2 tablespoons Ground flax seeds
5 tablespoons Water
4 tbsp Healthy Crunch Golden Turmeric Instant Latte Latte mix
1 3/4 cups Oat flour
1/4 cup Rolled oats
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup Unsweetened applesauce
2 tablespoons Avocado oil
3/4 cup Unsweetened non-dairy milk
1/4 cup Coconut sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
3/4 cup Carrots, grated or finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flax and water together to make a flax egg. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add oat flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, salt, and Healthy Crunch Golden Turmeric Instant Latte mix. Whisk to combine.
- Add applesauce, avocado oil, dairy-free milk, coconut sugar, and vanilla into the flax mixture. Whisk until fully combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and stir until combined. Then gently fold in the carrots.
- Pour batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 7 minutes at 425°F, then reduce temperature to 375°F and bake for 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.