Double Chocolate Swirl Brownies
Do you love chocolate brownies but find it hard to find recipes that are allergen-friendly, tree nut-free, and peanut-free? Well, if so, we have the most delicious allergen-friendly recipe for you that's made with ourHealthy Crunch Seed Butters. OurHealthy Crunch Seed Butters are made with sunflower seeds, making them tree nut-free and peanut-free. We used ourCrunchy Seed ButterandChocolate Seed Butter to create these Chocolate Swirl Brownies that are super rich in chocolate while being gluten-free, tree nut-free, peanut-free, dairy-free, and vegan. It's the perfect recipe for the holidays, when we're staying in, looking for delicious and comforting foods. Happy Crunching!
- 1/2 cup Dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Dairy-free milk (coconut milk, oat milk)
- 1 cup Gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup additional Chocolate chips, optional
Seed Butter Swirl:
1 tbsp Vegan butter, melted
⅓ Cup Organic powdered sugar
½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8x 8 inch baking pan.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips, vegan butter or coconut oil and cocoa. Melt in the microwave for 60-90 seconds until melted and smooth. Mix well.
- Stir in the vanilla and sugar, then stir in the milk until smooth.
- Add the gluten-free flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl with the chocolate mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon until just combined. Fold in extra chocolate chips, if desired.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
- Make the swirl: In two small bowls, add Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter to each bowl along with equal distributions of the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls of Healthy Crunch Crunchy Seed Butter mixtures on top of the brownies, then swirl it with a butter knife.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. For best results, let the brownies cool completely before cutting, and enjoy. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.