- 2 cups Coconut Yogurt or Coconut Milk
- 225g Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Healthy Crunch Raspberry Chia Jam
- Frozen Raspberries to layer
- Blend together the coconut yogurt / coconut milk, raspberries, and raspberry chia jam until totally combined and creamy
- Pour the mixture into 8 popsicle molds, adding frozen raspberries as you pour
- Once the mixture is evenly distributed add a popsicle stick to each pop and freeze overnight. Serve and enjoy.
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe. Happy Crunching!