No-Bake Chocolate Cookie Dough Bars (Vegan, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Allergen-friendly)
Do you LOVE Cookie Dough? Do you LOVE chocolate? Well, we have a delicious recipe for you that combines both dairy-free dark chocolate with a layer of cookie dough. Made with our Healthy Crunch Crunchy Seed Butter, our cookie dough layer is dairy-free, vegan, allergen-friendly, and gluten-free. The top layer of chocolate adds pure joy when you take your first bite. The best part of this recipe is that it is no-bake, making it simple for you and your family to make together. We hope you enjoy our No-bake Cookie Dough Bars. Happy Crunching!
- 3/4 cup Healthy Crunch Crunchy Seed Butter
- 1/4 cup Pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Oat flour
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Dairy free chocolate chips
- ½ cup Dairy-free chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp Healthy Crunch Crunchy Seed Butter
- Line medium loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine Healthy Crunch Crunchy Seed Butter with maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add in oat flour and salt, stir until almost combined then fold in chocolate chips.
- Press cookie dough into pan, evenly pressing into all four corners. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips and Healthy Crunch Crunchy Seed Butterin small saucepan over low heat, stirring until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove pan from freezer and pour melted chocolate mixture on chilled cookie dough. Place back in freezer for 5-10 minutes, until chocolate topping has set.
- Let bars sit for 10 mins out of the freezer before cutting. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag@healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.