Double Berry Chia Jam Muffins
- 2 cups Gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 3 very Ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup Vegan butter or Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Coconut sugar (Low sugar options use 1/4 cup coconut sugar)
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Healthy Crunch Strawberry Chia Jam
Filling:¼ cup Healthy Crunch Raspberry Chia Jam
- Preheat oven to 176°C/350°F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine gluten-free flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and whisk to combine. In another bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Then add in melted dairy-free butter or coconut oil, coconut sugar, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to mix.
- Fold in the Strawberry Chia Jam so that there are swirls of jam throughout the batter without completely mixing it in.
- Spoon muffin batter into the muffin tin to get 12 regular-sized muffins. Add 1 tsp of the Healthy Crunch Raspberry Chia Jam to each muffin and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes, until muffins are lightly browned on top and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. Happy Crunching!